Tuesday, June 4, 2013

That Kind Of Day

The warm weather streak San Francisco has been having seems to be coming to a stop (as I am typing this the sun starts coming out), which is actually a blessing in disguise since my online courses have started last week. This way I wont be distracted by friends asking to go to the park or the beach. Another reason why I need to stay home is because my Nastygal package is expected to arrive today, and I am not risking having to wait another day for my new Lazy Oaf x Nasty Gal dress (which you can expect to see styled and on the blog tomorrow)!
Whenever I am home for vacation, and have nothing to keep my schedule going, I tend to become nocturnal. I'll stay up until 5 or 6 am and then wake up at 3pm and have wasted my whole day. I always try to pull all nighters to get back on a normal routine, (I promise Im actually a morning person!) but always end up falling asleep the next day at noon and having the to do the whole thing over again. I can't be the only person who this happens to, can I? Anyway, Im only mentioning this because I officially havent slept in... looks at the time in the top corner of my computer.... 25 hours now, and this time I will stay up until midnight tonight! My outfit of the day was specifically chosen because for some strange reason I become very hyperactive when I wear my overalls (ask any of my friends from school). Hopefully they do the trick, wish me luck!




faux suede crop top - Brandy Melville
cutoff overalls - Urban Renewal (Urban Outfitters)
tread oxford - Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment