Thursday, June 6, 2013

Flow With The Wind

I got this so called "dress" at free people a few months ago, and the lovely girls who work there were telling me how its so practical because it can be worn buttoned down as a dress or unbottoned as a kimono. I had only tried it on as a kimono and fell in love, but later when I got home I tried buttoning it and the buttons only go to my belly button. Now I don't consider myself THAT tall at 5'10, but how tall are these girls who can wear it buttoned as a dress? It's still an amazing piece, and I love wearing things that flow behind me when I walk. When I strut through the streets wearing this I feel like a princess/diva!









red printed kimono/dress - Free People
white slip with mesh/lace detailing - Free People
coconut bag - somewhere in Hawaii when I was little
Jeffrey Campbell cayman multi-buckle platform sandals - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment