Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Caught In The Net

Remember that collection Nasty Gal come out with not that long ago? It had a lot of clear pieces, but mostly mesh/fishnet items. When that collection came out (i stalked their archives put couldnt find it), I remembered this white mesh hoodie and booty shorts that my mom brought me back from her trip to Florida a few years ago. It was more of a gag gift then, but I knew to keep them around for future use.  Today while getting dressed I was trying to find a light weight jacket of some sort to wear, but I STILL havent fully unpacked yet, which makes it difficult for me to find things. While digging through my closet this net hoodie fell onto my lap, and I knew it would be perfect!








Net Hoodie - Picked up by my mom on her trip to Florida 2 years ago
Wildfox Couture Antler Feathers Slip Dress - Dollskill
Jeffrey Campbell Missu Cutout Platform Oxford - Urban Outfitters

p.s. if you like the hoodie, Nastygal has something similar here.


No comments:

Post a Comment