Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cat Scratches

I got these leggings a few months ago, worried about how often Id actually could wear them. So far, its about twice a month max. When they first came in the mail my roommate said they were trashy and should be sent back, that made me want to keep them even more! When I finally wore them for the first time, she looked at me and said, "You know what, they are actually pretty awesome". Obviously it depends on how you style something like these. My tips for how to style these slashed leggings are:
1) never wear them with stilettos
2) dont go midrift free
3) keep it casual

p.s. dont mind me, not wearing any makeup!







beanie - Free People
UNIF death meowtal tank - Urban Outfitters
Tripp NYC leopard slashed leggings - Karmaloop
Black Boots - Doc Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment