Monday, July 1, 2013

Currently Vibing: July

From neon signs, chockers, hair and shoes all the way to Miley Cyrus' new video.... this is my inspiration for the next 31 days.










1. Neon signs. I went on a family trip to the movies to watch Bling Ring, and in the movie "Lindsey Lohan" had a pink neon sign that read "Lindsey" up on her mirror, and now I want one too! So if you don't know what you want to get me for christmas or my 21st birthday, (dont worry its not til February!) you can get me a custom made neon sign that reads "metacakes"!
2. Tattoo Chokers. They have been on my mind for almost a year already. Before I left for college I found my old black one from when I was younger. Now I need to make sure to find it again!!
3. PINK. As you can already tell from my latest outfit posts, I've been diggin' the pink. It's back, and it's back for good!
4. Layers & Prints. I'm always a fan of layering, but am definitely going to try to mix prints more. I know its been going on forever, I just don't own many prints to begin with! That's going to change, so look out!
5. Miley Cyrus. She's been doing it right for awhile now. I always was a fan of hers, but never thought she was very attractive. However, the older she gets the hotter she gets! In addition, her style has been on point lately. Her new music video is clear proof of that. If you haven't seen it yet, something is wrong with you.
6. JuJu Jellies. I always wanted a pair of jelly sandals. When I was little they were all the rage, all my friends had them, but my mother never got them for me! Finally they are back, but always sold out everywhere! Dollskill and Urban Outfitters just got them in stock, I'm getting mine this week, when are you getting yours?
7. Hairspiration. If you read my blog, you knew about me wanting to go blonde, chickening out, and then getting rid of my ombre. You also probably noticed that part of my hair is bleached. Well the plan was to do exactly what is on this picture. Either teal or violet (i got both), now I just need to do a few more lightings, and its ready to go!
8. Antlers. I've been looking around etsy and ebay for a great pair of antlers that I can use as a coat rack. Yes, that means I need a HUGE pair of antlers. Sadly, my cousin just informed me that he tried to buy a aligator skull online, and it never made it through customs.... so it might be harder than I thought to buy a great set of antlers after all.
9. Jeans. I've spent a lot of my summer so far watching the first few seasons of Melrose Place and Beverly Hills, 90210. Now I know that I truly need a pair of high wasted vintage fit pair of jeans in my life. Only problem is I look shit in jeans, so I need to work on that first.

WHAT ARE YOU VIBING ON FOR JULY?

1 comment: