Tuesday, July 16, 2013

That's So Fetch

Finally wore my Fetch beanie today. I decided to pair it with color matching socks and cut out shoes (to show off the socks some more). I love pinks with leopard, especially when its a soft baby pink, so I wore my new leopard skater dress that I randomly picked up at Cotton On yesterday. I'm usually not the biggest Cotton On fan, but you can find decent stuff from time to time, and I was in the mall anyway (getting a free Jamba Juice + hitting up the MAC store). I misplaced my sim card somewhere, and went crazy looking for it today.... obviously I didn't find it; hence the shitty iphone pics. Thank you brilliant app creators for the creating my photoshop backups.








Beauty Forever FETCH Beanie - Karmaloop
High Low Sweater - Ambiance SF
Leopard Skater Dress - Cotton On
Jeffrey Campbell Tread Oxfords - Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. Waaaa, I love your shoes! <3 Great outfit, dear! (:

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete