Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Travel Time

(I wanted to post this before I started my summer vacation, but was way too busy getting my final projects out of the way and cleaning up my apartment for my subletters.... so lets pretend you are reading this 2 months ago.)
School's out for summer, and I am almost (I have 2 more credits to earn before its official) a college grad! To celebrate my last real summer of freedom, aka before I have to get a real job, I decided to travel to Europe and visit my friends and family.

My Travel Plans:

NYC - Munich
Munich - Greece
Greece - Southern Germany
Frankfurt - Ibiza
Ibiza - Vienna
Vienna - Bremen
Bremen - Berlin
Berlin - San Francisco
San Francisco - NYC

(taken in the United first class lounge in Newark)

Passport ready, let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment