Wednesday, May 22, 2013

It's good to be home!

School's out for the summer, and I finally have some down time at home. Yesterday I went to a San Francisco Giants game (we won!) with my friends Gabi and Isaac. Today I slept in, and it felt oh so good not worrying about missing class or being late to work! Having dinner with my parents at our favorite french restaurant down town. Last time I was home, I realized that my DSLR's battery charger was broken, so I'll be taking cell phone outfit photos until I can get a new one, which will hopefully be soon! Here is what Im wearing today:






sweater - free people
ruffle tunic - free people
black slip - free people
boots - frye

Our garden is currently "under construction", but the weather was so nice, and made great natural lighting!


No comments:

Post a Comment